The protection of personal data our clients and other data subjects is important to us – UAB “Tautrimo Aštrausko klinika” (hereinafter referred to as TAK). Therefore, we are committed to respecting and protecting the privacy of each data subject.
Personal data means any information about a natural person – a data subject who can be identified or whose identity can be determined directly or indirectly by means of such attributes as first name and surname, personal identification number, data of place of residence and Internet identifier, or one or more physical, physiological, genetic, psychological, economic, cultural or social identity attributes of that physical subject.
Data processing means any operation or sequence of operations carried out with personal data or sets of personal data, such as collecting, recording, sorting, structuring, storing, adapting or modifying, extracting, accessing, using, disclosing through transmission, distribution, or otherwise, performed by automated or non-automated means, making it possible to use them, as well as comparing or merging with other data, restriction, deletion or destruction thereof.
Data recipient means a natural or legal person, a public institution, agency or other body to which personal data are disclosed, whether it is a third party or not. The public institutions, which, in accordance with the law of the European Union or the Member States, may obtain personal data in the framework of a specific investigation, are not considered the data recipients. When processing personal data, the public institutions shall observe the data protection rules that correspond to the data processing purposes.
A third party means a legal or a natural person, with the exception of the data subject, the data controller, the data processor and persons who have been directly authorised by the data controller or the data processor to process data.
Data subject consent shall mean a specific and unequivocal indication of the will given freely by an informed data subject in a statement or unambiguous manner indicating his agreement with the processing of his personal data relating to him.
Data subject means a natural person whose personal data is processed.
Special categories of personal data shall mean data concerning racial or ethnic origin of a natural person, his political opinions or religious, philosophical or other beliefs, membership in trade unions, and his health, sexual life and/ or sexual orientation.
Legal criteria for the processing of personal data
TAK collects and then processes your personal data only based on legal grounds defined in the legal acts regulating personal data protection as follows:
- With your consent.
- On purpose to conclude and/or execute an agreement concluded with you.
Objectives of processing of personal data
TAK processes the data with the view of providing plastic and reconstructive surgery, nonsurgical services and consultations.
Processed personal data
TAK processes the following your data:
- With your consent, the personal data you provide by filling the inquiry form (name, e-mail address, telephone number, inquiry/comment) installed on the website tautrimas.com or by contacting the TAK by any email with domain tautrimas.com.
- The data about your health, the course of treatment, the way of payment.
- Personal data obtained by concluding business (cooperation) agreements with partners/service providers (e.g. name, surname, e-mail address, telephone number of the contact person of the company).
- Other data that is collected on your permission, and which are defined in detail at the time your consent is requested.
- Other data obtained with the view of conclusion and/or execution of the agreement concluded with you.
- Video observation data when you visit TAK located in Vičiūnų str. 24, Kaunas, Lithuania.
Cookie data is not forwarded to third parties.
You can choose whether you want to accept cookies. If you do not agree to save cookies to your computer or to another device, you can change your Internet browser settings and turn off all cookies or turn them on/off one at a time. However, please note that in some cases this may slow down the speed of browsing the website, restrict the functionality of certain websites or block access to the website.
The term of protection of personal data
We store your personal data within the period not exceeding as required by the objectives of data processing or provided for in legal acts if longer storage of the data is foreseen therein.
We seek to avoid obsolete or unnecessary information and to ensure that personal data and other patient-related information is constantly updated and is accurate.
Provision of personal data
TAK provides your data:
- With your consent, for clearly defined data recipients;
- Institutions or organizations in accordance with requirements of legal acts;
- Other third parties with your consent, which may be obtained on a case-by-case basis.
Security measures of personal data used by TAK
TAK activities in the Internet environment meet all the requirements of international law, European Union legislation and legal acts of the Republic of Lithuania applied to the relevant activities.
General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
When processing personal data of data subjects, TAK observes the provisions of the General Data Protection Regulation. It has implemented appropriate organizational and technical security measures ensuring the protection of personal data, which help to protect personal data against accidental or unlawful destruction, alteration, disclosure, as well as any other unlawful handling.
Implementation of data subject rights
You shall have the right to:
- Apply to TAK with a request for information about the processing of your personal data processed by TAK (implementation of the “right to know” and “right to access to information”);
- Apply to TAK with a request to correct or destroy your personal data when you determine that the data is incorrect, incomplete or inaccurate (implementation of the “right to correct and destroy”);
- Apply to TAK with a request to suspend the processing of your personal data if you determine that personal data is being processed illegally or by unfair means (implementation of the “right to suspend”);
- Apply to TAK with a request that you disagree with the further processing of your personal data (implementation of the “right to disagree”);
- Apply to TAK with a request to restrict the processing of your data if the processing of personal data is unlawful (implementation of the “right to restrict”);
- Apply to TAK with a request to delete your data when personal data has been processed illegally or personal data is no longer needed to achieve the objectives for which they were collected or processed (implementation of the “right to be forgotten”);
- Apply to TAK with a request for information on personal data processed by the TAK, and obtain data in a systematized, commonly used and computer-readable format (implementation of the “right to data portability”).
We would like to inform you that in the implementation of the GDPR requirements, TAK has entered into an agreement on the provision of services by data protection officer with MB “Legitima”. Data subjects and other persons concerned can contact the TAK data protection officer on all matters regarding personal data protection via the following contacts: