The Mommy Makeover (abbreviated as MMO) is a combined surgery chosen by women who want to regain their lost body shape after pregnancy. It consists of several body corrections performed simultaneously: abdominoplasty and breast correction – breast lift, breast augmentation with implants and breast augmentation with fat. More corrections can be performed in the same operation to achieve the desired result: liposuction, labiaplasty, upper eyelid correction. The operation takes between 4 and 5 hours.
Plastic surgeon’s recommendations before Mommy Makeover surgery:
- It must be at least 4-6 months after giving birth;
- At least 4-6 months after the end of breastfeeding;
- BMI (body mass index) must be less than (<) 30
- Tests for complete blood count, coagulation, potassium, sodium, HIV, Hepatitis B and C are required;
- Be sure to inform your doctor of any chronic or other illnesses or ailments;
- Perform breast ultrasound.
- We recommend that you limit your physical activity for 2-3 weeks, and if you can, plan a 2-week holiday.
- Wear compression garments for 1-3 months (as recommended by your doctor).
- Avoid heavy lifting and vigorous physical activity for 2-3 months.
- The surgery uses dissolvable sutures, so there is no need to worry about removing them.
- We recommend a course of lymphatic drainage massages, which will promote a faster healing process and a better feeling of well-being.
- The final result will be assessed after 1 year.